Powered by Hope Artist Partnership is an incredible opportunity to powerfully connect with your core fan base, and leverage your platform to make a difference for children in need.
Powered by Hope is a charity half marathon team participating annually in the Country Music Marathon and ½. Now in it’s third year, Powered by Hope team members have raised over $200,000 to further the work of New Hope Academy in Franklin, TN.
New Hope Academy is remarkable and inspiring place, one that provides a future-shaping, Gospel-centered education to children from low-income families, creating a ripple effect of hope and opportunity far beyond its walls.
About Powered by Hope
We are a team on a mission. Our goal? Turn racial division, class segregation, and spiritual poverty into community, possibility, and vision, igniting hope and bringing lasting transformation to our community and our team members.
Training with Powered by Hope is a truly first-class experience, offer participants a unique transformational experience from the inside out, resulting in lasting physical, emotional and spiritual transformation.
Best of all, we offer a top-notch race-week experience. From our exclusive team Pasta Party and Artist Partner Concert, to our VIP team tent at the race start and finish, we will give your fans the experience of a lifetime.
Here’s what becoming an Artist Partner will do for you:
- Galvanize your core fan base by providing a unique, turn-key VIP fan experience, building fan loyalty and camaraderie between fans.
- Reinforce your position as an artist who is committed to giving back and leveraging your platform for the good of those in need.
- Provide numerous opportunities to connect with core fans in a personal way
Here’s what we
From start to finish, Powered by Hope manages every detail necessary for you to give your fans an unforgettable half marathon experience, including:
- Complete turn-key registration process for team members
- Comprehensive training programs for runners and walkers of all levels. (Local group training for those in the Nashville area; complete online training program for those out of town.)
- Motivational eblasts with training and fundraising tips
- Complete fundraising program that ensures your team members reach their goals
- Travel recommendation and itineraries for race weekend
- Top-notch team Pasta Party and Artist Partner Concert, held at a premium venue
- Gift bags with branded Powered by Hope gear for every team member
- VIP race day experience, including exclusive team tent at start and finish
Here’s what you
As an Artist Partner, your primary role is to promote Powered by Hope to your fan base, and encourage them to join you as a Powered by Hope team member. Here’s what that looks like in more detail:
- Provide a minimum of 100 team members to join the Powered by Hope team who will commit to raise at least $1,000 for Powered by Hope
- Commit to running or walking as a team member yourself in the Country Music Marathon on Saturday, April 30, 2011.
- Promote Powered by Hope registration at your concerts, on your website and/or blog using our promotional video, and through targeted eblasts to your fan base
- Willingness to perform at our Artist Partner concert, along with other artist,s on Friday, April 29, 2011.
- Have your picture taken with fans at the team member Pasta Party on Friday, April 29, 2011.
Please help us out by spreading the word with your friends on social networks.