Jeff Galloway, Olympic Marathoner and founder of the Galloway Group training program will be offering his nationally renowned Running School on January 16, 2010 from 10 a.m. -3 pm.m, following our training kick-off.
As a Powered by Hope team member, you can attend for $94.50, half of the regular $189.00 price. (If you are not a Powered by Hope team member, you can attend for the regular price.)
Please RSVP to Carol Hough, Nashville Program Director, at [email protected] if you plan to attend. She will accept payment by check on the day of the event.
Jeff Galloway has helped over 200,000 runners reach their goals, and wants to help you. Jeff’s school offers a unique system of elements that has reduced injury rate down to almost zero, with a very high rate of success. He gives you tools to manage your fatigue, with a very accurate prediction of your current fitness level and race times, and lots of practical tips that can make running more enjoyable.
- How to improve time
- Individualized format–ask any question in any area
- How to avoid hitting the wall
- Specific training programs for specific goals
- Specific recommendations on water intake, eating
- Dealing with heat/cold/wind
- Absolving you of guilt for not stretching
- Strength for running
- Motivation techniques to get you out the door
- Mental toughness techniques to keep going
- Running drills for easier, more efficient, faster runs
- How to improve endurance without pain/ over-fatigue
- When to replace shoes
- It’s good to drink coffee