If compassion, vision and action power you, we invite you to become a Powered by Hope Partner today.
This is an opportunity to give big and to live even bigger! Whether you are a church, a corporation, small business, or recording artist, partnership offers opportunities to grow your congregation, team, or fan base from the inside out, as well as connect in a meaningful way with thousands of community members.
We are honored to be joined by the following church partners in 2010: Christ Community Church, Strong Tower Bible Church, Cross Point Church, Valley View Baptist Church, and Church of the Redeemer. Additionally, we are thrilled to be joined by our founding artist partner, TobyMac this year. And, many thanks to Thomas Nelson, our founding corporate partner.
Powerful benefits within the community
- Connect with approximately 230,000 participants and attendees on race day.
- Touch thousands of potential customers/clients/church members/fans with your brand by connecting your logo to a variety of Powered by Hope-branded visual media.
- Send a signal that your organization is a leader in providing hope and opportunities for those less fortunate in your community.
- Receive special recognition in any media coverage associated with Powered by Hope.
- Increase brand recognition and awareness within a highly desirable, upscale and educated audience.
- Generate interest in your products and services in the community, creating a high response rate.
Powerful benefits within your organization
- It will foster an environment of teamwork in your organization or church.
- It will empower your employees and/or your congregation to achieve more than they ever believed possible.
- It will make your team healthier and more energetic. It will increase your team’s productivity at work and in life.
- It will provide the funds necessary to bring about radical cultural transformation, bringing hope for a better future through economic and racial reconciliation.
- It will elevate your organizations image as an entity committed to investing in the local community.
For more information, email or call Megan Miller at (615) 419-6222.