The big day is just around the corner. Below, you’ll find our digital race week packet, including all the information you need to know in preparation for race day. Please make sure to read each item thoroughly at least two weeks before the race.
Confirm your registration: Thursday, April 22 or Friday, April 23
Perhaps the most import thing to know is that you will need to confirm your registration with the Country Music Marathon before you pick up your race packet at the Expo. (You can do this beginning April 12.) You will need to print and sign that confirmation sheet and bring it with you, along with a photo ID. No one can do this on your behalf. You must pick up your race packet in person on Thursday, April 22 or Friday, April 23. See below for further details.
Race Day Meeting Time and Place: 6 a.m. sharp at our tent in Centennial Park
We will meet at the race start at 6 a.m. SHARP! Please allow ample time to get to LP field in very heavy traffic and ride the shuttle tot he race start on West End Ave.. See shuttle details below. Our Powered by Hope tent is located near the gear back check area in Centennial Park, also near the Parthenon. See a map below. (Our tent is marked “New Hope Academy” on the map.) When you get off the shuttle, look for a volunteer carrying a Powered by Hope lime green jersey on a tall stick to direct you.
Gear Bag Check: Bring your back to the start tent; we’ll check it for you
Please DO NOT check your gear back with the CMM. Instead, bring it to our tent at the race start. (You’ll receive this bag at the CMM Expo for items you bring to the start but don’t want to carry during the race, e.g., keys, phone, etc.) Powered by Hoep will personally pick up all team member gear bags and take them to our VIP tent at the finish for you to pick up there. THis way, you don’t have to wait in line at the start or finish for you bag.
VIP Team Tent: We’re going to give you a great race day experience!
Additionally, Powered by Hope will provide a VIP team tent for you to enjoy at the race finish. We will provide comfortable chairs, cool foot baths, boxed lunches, drinks, snacks, and massage therapists to all team members, and will have medical personnel on site as well. This is a wonderful time to celebrate your personal victory with your team, family, and friends. While your family and friends are welcome to meet you at the team tent, chairs, food and drinks are for team members only. Please see the map below for the exact location of our tent at the race finish.
Digital Race Week Packet
- Registration confirmation & race packet pick-up information (including Expo times, requirements, etc.)
- Final Information from the CMM (how to change your estimated finish time, travel time info, etc. MUST READ)
- Country Music Marathon official parking and shuttle information
- Map of the CMM Race Start, noting our race day meeting place in Centennial Park (we are near the Parthenon)
- Map of Country Music Marathon course
- Map of CMM Finish Area, including our tent location (look for “New Hope Academy” just outside the finish corral)
- PBH Race Day Tips (including how to avoid chaffing, what to eat, hydration, etc.)
- Jeff Galloway article on Staying Cool in Warm Weather
- Race Day Checklist, including what/when to eat and drink leading up to the race
Please help us out by spreading the word with your friends on social networks.