Team TobyMac is Powered by Hope
Are you ready for the VIP fan experience of a lifetime? Join Team TobyMac on April 26, 2014 as you run or walk the Country Music 1/2 Marathon as part of Powered by Hope. Not only will you get to run with other members of Team TobyMac and get unprecedented access to Toby himself, you’ll also get in shape while supporting the cause of diverse-city at the same time. Please note, Team TobyMac will be limited to 150 team members, so register now to reserve your exclusive spot.
Exclusive benefits for Team TobyMac members
- Admission to the exclusive pre-race Team TobyMac Pasta Party for you and a guest*
- Admission to private VIP TobyMac Concert for you and a guest*
- Meet TobyMac and his band
- Have your individual photo taken with TobyMac
- VIP Team TobyMac gift bag, full of signature Team TobyMac Gear, designed by TobyMac himself
- Limited edition team jersey to wear on race day
- Access to our VIP Powered by Hope Finish Line Party at LP Field’s Stadium Club
- Chance to attend a private brunch with TobyMac on April 25, 2014**
- Tour New Hope Academy, the cause behind Powered by Hope
Commitment to raise a minimum of $1,000 individually for New Hope Academy.
Back by popular demand! PARTNER UP! Find a PARTNER, get them to sign UP, and we’ll reduce BOTH you and your partner’s guarantee to just $750 each. PARTNERs can add children for $250 each. (Families can raise money together with one fundraising page, if desired).
Rules and Limitations:
In order to qualify for the PARTNER UP discount:
- Each team member can only have 1 PARTNER and they must be reciprocal with each other.
- Both PARTNERs must remain in the program past the opt out date of March 7, 2014.
- PARTNERs can be family members or friends.
- Family members will be factored together – meaning if a husband/wife (or parent/child) are Partnered, we’ll add up your collective fundraising amounts when tallying up the fundraising totals.
- Individuals may sign up at any time and add their PARTNER at a later date, however, both PARTNERs must be registered and PARTNERed by March 7, 2014
- If either PARTNER opts out, the remaining PARTNER’s minimum committment will be the original $1000.
Please carefully read the information about the fundraising commitment before you register.
What else you provide
- Registration fee for the Country Music Marathon (You must register directly on the CMM website). NOTE – early registration for the 1/2 marathon is $90 until 9/30/2013, then $100 until 12/31/2012. Beginning January 1, registration is $120.
- Transportation to Nashville, ground transportation and lodging in Nashville/Franklin during your stay.
- Willingness to run or walk the Country Music Marathon, 1/2 Marathon, or Mini Marathon on April 26, 2014.
Additional benefits provided by Powered by Hope
- Local training with other Powered by Hope members, our 16-week plan is long enough to cement new habits that will stick long after race day.
- We will motivate and guide you with our weekly e-blasts and numerous ways to connect with fellow team members through Facebook and Twitter.
- Running or walking for a cause is a key predictor of success, read more about New Hope Academy by clicking here. cause
Powered by Hope and Team TobyMac are on a mission to turn racial division, class segregation, and spiritual poverty into community, possibility, and vision. We need your help to accomplish this as we raise funds for New Hope Academy – a school that is igniting hope and transforming hearts.
*Please email Jess the Webgirl if you need to inquire about bring additional family members.
**Any individual raising $2,000 or more will be included in the private brunch and can bring 1 guest.
Please help us out by spreading the word with your friends on social networks.