Team TobyMac is Powered by Hope
Are you ready for the VIP fan experience of a lifetime? Join TobyMac on April 30, 2011 as you run or walk the Country Music 1/2 Marathon as part of Team TobyMac, part of the larger Powered by Hope half marathon team. Not only will you get to run with TobyMac and get unprecidented access to him, you’ll also get in shape while supporting the cause of diverse-city at the same time. Please note, Team TobyMac will be limited to 150 team members, so register now to reserve your exclusive spot.
Exclusive benefits for Team TobyMac members
- Admission to private VIP Tobymac Concert for you and a guest*, featuring special surprise guest
- Meet TobyMac and his band at the VIP Concert
- Admission to the exclusive pre-race Team TobyMac Pasta Party for you and a guest
- VIP Team TobyMac gift bag, full of signature Team TobyMac Gear, designed by TobyMac himself
- Limited edition team jersey to wear on race day
- Access to our VIP Powered by Hope team tent on race day
- Have your individual photo taken with TobyMac at the team Pasta Party
- Chance to attend a private luncheon with TobyMac on April 29, 2011**
- Tour New Hope Academy, the cause behind Powered by Hope
What you provide
- $95 registration fee for the Country Music Marathon (You will register through the Powered by Hope site)
- Commitment to raise a minimum of $1,000 individually (couples commit to raise $1,000 per person) for New Hope Academy in order to join the team and participate in team festivities during race weekend. Please carefully read the information about the fundraising commitment before you register.**
- Transportation to and lodging in Nashville Friday through Saturday, April 29 and 30, 2011.
- Willingness to run or walk the Country Music 1/2 Marathon on April 30, 2011.
Additional benefits provided by Powered by Hope
- Runners and walkers, seasoned vets and newbies alike will reach their goals with our proven, nationally renowned training program
- Our 16-week plan is long enough to cement new habits that will stick long after race day
- We will motivate you with our weekly eblasts, inspirational success stories, videos, and numerous ways to connect with fellow team members through Facebook and Twitter. Bottom line: you’re not in this alone. We’ll be there to encourage you every step of the way.
- Running or walking for a cause bigger than yourself is a key predictor of success, and have we got a cause for you.
- The Powered by Hope/Team TobyMac team is on a mission to turn racial division, class segregation, and spiritual poverty in to community, possibility, and vision. We need your help to accomplish this as we raise funds for New Hope Academy–a school that is igniting hope and transforming hearts.
- When you reach your $1,000 fundraising goal, we will reimburse your Country Music Marathon registration fee.
Registration Extended Until 3/11/11
Click here to learn more about New Hope Academy, the cause that Powered by Hope and Team Tobymac benefits.
*Please email Jess the Webgirl if you need to inquire about bring additional family members.
**Any individual raising $2,000 (couples must raise $2,000 per person for a total of $4,000) or more will be included in the private luncheon.
**Once you raise $1,000, your registration fee will be refunded.
Learn more about the Country Music Marathon here.
If you have any additional questions, please email Jess the WebGirl.
Please help us out by spreading the word with your friends on social networks.